Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome!

Well, I decided to give this whole blog thing a shot. I figured someone is bound to read it so congratulations if you are the lucky one! I hope this blog gives you an insight to my family and I. I will also warn you, I love writing hate grammar, so yeah that part might suck. 

The end product I hope is an entertaining yet informative blog about a family dealing with cancer the best way we know how. No one is a super hero. We do and did what we had to do from day one which is get up and face the day and beat this sucker! I hope you enjoy my future posts and share it with your friends and  family.

Oh and to let you know I know NOTHING about blogging so this shall be an interesting ride. Buckle up girls and boys, it may be a bumpy ride;)

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! I am the first follower! You should share a bit of your cancer journey, so that years down the road people can see where you started. You never know who's going to become a famous blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on doing that actually I want to go from when she was diagnosed til now. I also want to have her maybe write some stuff and post it on here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Beckie, it's me Nay. I'm with you girl! Every step of the way. And don't worry about your writing, you write beautiful stuff. You and Kinley are in our prayers. Remind her, she is SuperMegaAwesomeSexyHot!!!!

    ReplyDelete